Roanoke VA September 25, 2016 — Robert A. Bumgarner has joined Sitevision as IT Systems Analyst with responsibility for analyzing, designing and implementing information systems, as well as providing hardware and software support for information systems issues and projects. He will report to Steve Gunter, Hosting Manager.
Bumgarner brings over ten years of experience in web development, design, data analysis and database development. He was formerly Senior Operations Analyst for Dish Network where he created and led the Innovation Support Team and was responsible for numerous other planning, management and development projects.
About SiteVision: SiteVision, Inc. (www.sitevision.com) is an Internet application development, consulting, design and hosting firm providing solutions for a broad spectrum of markets and industries, as well as for state, federal and international entities. Expertise includes custom application development, consulting, healthcare solutions, geographic information systems (GIS), and content management systems. Hosting services include map and GIS application hosting, as well as shared, custom and dedicated hosting solutions.
SiteVision, Inc. participates in, or is available through, the following state and federal contracting vehicles, and is a SOC 1 SSAE 16 Type II compliant firm:
- Virginia VITA CAI Supplier, Managed Staff Augmentation Services Contract (VA-051123-CAI)
- Virginia VITA Supplier, Hosting Services Contract
- Virginia eVa Procurement as a sub-contractor to various state and federal, private contractor entities
- State and Federal Sole-source Contracting
- A SWaM and Microbusiness certified by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
The firm has its home office in Roanoke, VA, with sales offices in Charlottesville, VA and Miami, FL.