The security scares just keep on coming, so we thought it important to let you know that SiteVision goes above and beyond to apply strenuous security standards to your hosting environment. Although data and assets are under ever-evolving threat, we are aggressively proactive in protecting yours.
It’s among the reasons we are recognized as a SOC 1 Type II compliant organization – a rigorous independent assessment process that audits internal controls for security, trust, service, and processing protocols.
Even so, should the unexpected happen, our IT team is on call 24-7 to troubleshoot any issues that might arise.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Hosting Physical Security.
SiteVision’s physical assets are designed to protect you against environmental and data security compromise:
- Tier 4 Colo Data Center restricted access with guest escorts
- Proximity card and biometric access system.
- Recorded CCTV interior and exterior surveillance
- monitored Intrusion and motion detector alarm systems
- Climate controlled environment
- Monitored fire detection and suppression controls for smoke, heat, and fire.
- Dedicated HVAC Systems for climate control
- UPS systems, and multiple, dedicated redundant generators in tandem
- Locked equipment cages with restricted access.
- Physically segregated, locked, colocation servers
- Redundant servers for critical systems.
- Monitored, SOC audited, third-party data center for hosting disaster recovery services
Hosting & Development Data Security
In addition to hardened physical assets, SiteVision applies rigorous data security measures.
- Antivirus endpoint protection with continual updating and daily scans
- Multiple active/passive firewall systems with automatic failover
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) with automatic updating to deter and mitigate known attacks as well as protocol anomalies
- SSL encryption, site to site VPN tunnels
- Differential daily backups with 4-hour SQL transaction log backup
- Weekly full backups of critical application and database components.
- Offsite backup storage
- Enterprise performance monitoring with alerting
- Sensitive data encryption
- Redundant internet connections
- Monitored patch release and distribution
- Email server malware and spam filtering
- Security news monitoring services
- Physically segregated production networks.
- Vulnerability assessment tools (VAT) to help evaluate and act on identified vulnerability risks.
- Replication/Mirroring services
In all, our mission is to provide you with high quality, solution-centric hosting for your mission-critical business, Institution, locale or government agency. Whether simple or complex, our IT infrastructure, development experts, and support staff are at your ready to support you through the entire provisioning and implementation process.