During last year, we made a substantial investment in our hosting infrastructure by moving to a national fiber optic backbone among numerous other enhancements. We’re glad to report it’s a win-win situation for all SiteVision customers as we continue to expand our hosting environment with the latest speed, stability, security and bandwidth solutions.
At A Glance:
- Fiber-optic reliability and scalable speeds to provide existing and new customers with state-of-the-art bandwidth whether their need is minimal or bandwidth intensive.
- A cutting edge, national fiber-optic backbone for exceptional connectivity and minimal downtime.
- Advanced backup battery and generator power translate into excellent power conditioning and longevity during power outages.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) users can also expect outstanding performance with the enhanced network connections
- Overall, existing customers will experience a new level of high performance, consistent throughput, speed, and availability.
- Additional power, battery and generator infrastructures have
been designed to provide fail-safe power with maximum multi-level redundancy features.
- An 8-line, in-out national internet backbone provides additional security and access.
- New internal and external network components feature high-performance network throughput to address any potential for bandwidth or network bottlenecks.
New Backup & Failover Solutions
With the new data center in place, SiteVision can offer a wide variety of specialized backup and fail-over solutions based on specific customer needs and requirements. If customer website, server and applications call for 100 percent uptime and are user-critical – SiteVision can provide a custom solution as simple or complex as is required. Among offerings are full systems-site backups and fail-over to SQL mirroring, code replication, DNS monitoring with Round-Robin DNS, and disaster recovery options such as offsite tape or disk backup.
New Virtualization Solutions
SiteVision has also been busy upgrading and implementing new and improved virtual server solutions built on the power and stability of the Citrix XenServer Virtual Server Solution. These upgrades provide many features to minimize downtime while offering new enhancements and scalability.
Among features are:
- Live Migration – Migrates the virtual server to one of many host servers
without shutting down the server. If there is a problem with the current host server,
Citrix will automatically move a virtual server to a host without the need to reboot.
- Load Balancing – Utilize multiple host servers to spread out the load
of the individual Virtual servers and dynamically allocate resources as needed.
- Network Security – Assign multiple addresses and VLANS to specific
virtual servers for added security
- Scalability – We can upgrade and add resources to any virtual server as needed at
any given time based on usage such as CPU, memory, and hard drive Space.
All virtualization services are integrated with new Dell PowerVault Storage Sans that include redundant modules including logic boards, network Interfaces, RAID hard drives and power supplies.
Combined – customers can anticipate stellar uptime for all web applications and services hosted by SiteVision. Consultations are always free of charge.
As a SOC 1 SAE 16 Type II compliant firm, new and existing customers with sensitive requirements can look to the firm for compliance standards that meet required security, trust, service and processing protocols.
In addition to its business services, SiteVision, Inc. participates in, or is available through, the following state and federal contracting vehicles:
- Virginia VITA CAI Supplier, Managed Staff Augmentation Services Contract (VA-051123-CAI)
- Virginia VITA Supplier, Hosting Services Contract
- Virginia eVa Procurement as a sub-contractor to various state and federal private contractor
- State and Federal Sole-source Contracting